Most states have an organization within their government that is equivalent to a Peace Officer Standards & Training [POST] Department. It is their purpose to ensure peace officers in the jurisdiction receive the most professional law enforcement training in order for all officers to provide committed service and protection for the community. State POST Departments are responsible for the certification of their officers and, subsequently, oversee the decertification process.
- Ensure enforcement discretion. The Brady List does not apply Machine Learning [ML], Artificial Intelligence [AI], or any other coded mechanism to the determinations about any individual that it stores and delivers.
- Empower prosecutorial disclosure. This Brady List as a platform automates the compilation of data across entire jurisdictions for District Attorneys and Prosecutors.
- Enable judicial oversight. This Brady List platform is the first and only mechanism of its kind to serve the judiciary as a method to ensure delivery of Brady Material Disclosures.
- Build trust in the community through transparency. This Brady List is now, and always will be, open to the public - free and unfettered.
- Demonstrate accountability. The Brady List encourages law enforcement, prosecutors, and the judiciary to demonstrate their entire workflow from complaint intake through categorization, investigation, and conclusion.
In order to provide this service to 20,000+ Organizations, all POST Departments, and 5,000+ Prosecutors and Authorities nationwide with over 70,000 recorded instances already listed, we have standardized the input, date and time stamped the output, incorporated an epistemology of Brady Offenses & Material, Public Complaints, and Use-of-Force Reports; and, modernized the entire lexicon around the topic.
This is available for LEOrg, Prosecutor, and POST Department that sign up on an individual basis.
This is available for Counties that commit to every single LEOrg and Prosecutor's Office.
This is available for States that commit to every single LEOrg, Prosecutor's Office, and POST Department.
All plans are invoiced annually and paid in advance. Civilian Oversight Committees [COC] are offered accounts at a reduced cost. Citizens and members of the Press are welcome to use this entire platform for FREE.