The Brady List compiles Public Complaints of misconduct for every jurisdiction and Law Enforcement Organization [LEOrg] in the United States.
- Ensure enforcement discretion. The Brady List does not apply Machine Learning [ML], Artificial Intelligence [AI], or any other coded mechanism.
- Empower prosecutorial disclosure. This Brady List as a platform automates the compilation of data across entire jurisdictions for prosecutors.
- Enable judicial oversight. This Brady List platform is the first of its kind to serve the judiciary as a method to ensure delivery of Brady Material Disclosures.
- Build trust in the community through transparency. This Brady List is now, and always will be, open to the public.
- Demonstrate accountability. The Brady List encourages law enforcement, prosecutors, and the judiciary to demonstrate their entire workflow from complaint intake through categorization, investigation, and conclusion.
This page provides code snippets that are used to embedded a webform in any website, webpage, and application.
Choose how you want to embed the webform and then copy-n-paste the below code snippet directly into the HTML source of any webpage.
<iframe src="//giglio-bradylist.com/webform/public_complaint/share/iframe-resizer/4.2.10" title="Public Complaint | Brady List" class="webform-share-iframe" frameborder="0" allow="geolocation; microphone; camera" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="width:1px;min-width:100%"></iframe>
<iframe src="//giglio-bradylist.com/webform/public_complaint/share" title="Public Complaint | Brady List" class="webform-share-iframe" frameborder="0" allow="geolocation; microphone; camera" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="width:100%;height:600px;border:none"></iframe>