Citizen Reports are Brady Offenses that are witnessed and captured on video by virtually anyone. These citizens are often referred to as "Cop Watchers".
Sometimes, agencies and prosecutors drop the ball and fail (or refuse) to hold their officers accountable; so, we are going to help them accomplish this task by making certain the violations are captured and published in a way that they may not remove from the public eye.
- Ensure enforcement discretion. The Brady List does not apply Machine Learning [ML], Artificial Intelligence [AI], or any other coded mechanism.
- Empower prosecutorial disclosure. This Brady List as a platform automates the compilation of data across entire jurisdictions for prosecutors.
- Enable judicial oversight. This Brady List platform is the first of its kind to serve the judiciary as a method to ensure delivery of Brady Material Disclosures.
- Build trust in the community through transparency. This Brady List is now, and always will be, open to the public.
- Demonstrate accountability. The Brady List encourages law enforcement, prosecutors, and the judiciary to demonstrate their entire workflow from complaint intake through categorization, investigation, and conclusion.