Department of Labor [DOL]
Department of Labor [DOL] is not in compliance with the nationwide, public-facing, Brady List; or:
- Supreme Court of the United States [SCOTUS] Brady doctrine (1963);
- US Freedom of Information Act (1967);
- State Sunshine Law (see, below);
- Open Government Act (2007);
- Open Government Initiative (2009); and,
- Open Government Directives (2009) issued by the United States Department of Justice.
This information has been curated by journalists and private citizens; and, this platform is available as-a-service to all Peace Officer Standards & Training [POST] Departments, Prosecutors, and Law Enforcement Organizations [LEOrgs].
There are no results that match your search. Please feel free to try again.
The database is always in development and more organizations, POST Departments, and officers are being added daily.