Department of Commerce [DOC]
Department of Commerce [DOC] is not in compliance with the nationwide, public-facing, Brady List; or:
- Supreme Court of the United States [SCOTUS] Brady doctrine (1963);
- US Freedom of Information Act (1967);
- State Sunshine Law (see, below);
- Open Government Act (2007);
- Open Government Initiative (2009); and,
- Open Government Directives (2009) issued by the United States Department of Justice.
This information has been curated by journalists and private citizens; and, this platform is available as-a-service to all Peace Officer Standards & Training [POST] Departments, Prosecutors, and Law Enforcement Organizations [LEOrgs].