The Clackamas County District Attorney Office is not in compliance with:
- the nationwide, public-facing, Brady List;
- Supreme Court of the United States [SCOTUS] Brady doctrine (1963);
- United States Freedom of Information Act (1967);
- State Sunshine Law (see, below);
- Open Government Act (2007) signed by President Bush (No. 43);
- Open Government Initiative (2009) signed by President Obama (No. 44); and,
- Open Government Directives (2009) issued by the United States Department of Justice.