August 26, 2022
Attorney Misconduct, Cooperative Misconduct, Destruction of Evidence, Failure to Disclose Brady/Giglio Material, Obstruction of Justice, Whistleblower Retaliation, Witness Tampering
Employer: Arkansas Office of the Attorney General
March 4, 2020
Employer: New York City Police Department
- Ensure enforcement discretion. The Brady List does not apply Machine Learning [ML], Artificial Intelligence [AI], or any other coded mechanism.
- Empower prosecutorial disclosure. This Brady List as a platform automates the compilation of data across entire jurisdictions for prosecutors.
- Enable judicial oversight. This Brady List platform is the first of its kind to serve the judiciary as a method to ensure delivery of Brady Material Disclosures.
- Build trust in the community through transparency. This Brady List is now, and always will be, open to the public.
- Demonstrate accountability. The Brady List encourages law enforcement, prosecutors, and the judiciary to demonstrate their entire workflow from complaint intake through categorization, investigation, and conclusion.
In order to provide this service to 20,000+ Organizations, POST Departments, and Prosecutors nationwide. We have standardized the input, date and time stamped the output, incorporated an epistemology of Brady Offenses, Public Complaints, and Use-of-Force Reports.