The United States Brady List includes all known issues of police misconduct, do not call status, decertification, public complaints, use-of-force reports, and citizen reports.
United States is not in compliance with the nationwide, public-facing, Brady List; or:
- Supreme Court of the United States [SCOTUS] Brady doctrine (1963);
- US Freedom of Information Act (1967);
- State Sunshine Law (see, below);
- Open Government Act (2007);
- Open Government Initiative (2009); and,
- Open Government Directives (2009) issued by the United States Department of Justice.
This information has been curated by journalists and private citizens; and, this platform is available as-a-service to all Peace Officer Standards & Training [POST] Departments, Prosecutors, and Law Enforcement Organizations [LEOrgs].
In the interests of transparency, Level Playing Field is demonstrating all of the invoices presented to United States:
United States has no results that match your search.
The database is always in development and more organizations, POST Departments, and officers are being added daily.
The Brady List compiles Public Complaints of misconduct for every jurisdiction and Law Enforcement Organization [LEOrg] in the United States.
The Brady List compiles Prosecutor Complaints of misconduct for every jurisdiction and Prosecutor's Office in the United States.
Please feel free to send us a message and we will do our best to respond in a timely and accurate manner.